Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I will post again

So I have been gone for a good long while. For the zero of you that check this site it has been quite disstressing, and I am sorry about that, but I return to you now with a vigor and material that can last me at least 4 more days of posting. A number of recents events have inspired great enthusiasm out of me that just needed to be expressed in blog form. Not to be confused with expressing myself in pog form. This month in the world of sports alone I have been fully enthralled by;
  1. The World Cup
  2. Le Tour de France
  3. The unnegotiable gap in logic and perception that makes people think that trading Arod is a good idea.
And as I said that is just in sports. Summer movies, personal events, and the start of World War 3 have also littered my thinking this summer, so starting today, I shall get back on the horse. And withe that heroine reference, I depart.

Hobbes

1 Comments:

Blogger Murph said...

Remember Alf? Now you can, in POG form!

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home